Friday, June 20, 2008

Ranting.....


Allow me to just rant for a moment. I have a love/hate relationship with the military. I loved it just 3 months ago, when I went to the Naval Hospital and gave birth to my third child and received absolutly no bills in the mailbox. I love the military everytime I go to the commissary and stock my pantry and fridge with cheap groceries. And I especially love the miltary when my darling husband flexes his arms (hubba hubba!)
Today, I hate the military. Today, this was posted on my fridge. My husband put it up there for the kids to high five when they need to, or have a special reminder of him, the special Daddy hand that they like to hold. I hate the military today and the stupid way that we have to move around all the time. And I hate the fact that because of his job, my kids are going to be separated from their favorite hero. Arg.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: